Translate

Custom Search

Naturopathica

Friday, January 28, 2011

Yogi Echinacea Immune Support

Yogi Echinacea Immune Support, Herbal Tea Supplement, 16-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)

Yogi's Echinacea Immune Support tea is my new favorite tea!  It is so delicious that I do not need to add honey or lemon to it.  I brew a cup as soon as I feel a cold coming on, but it is so yummy I drink it all the time.  Safeway and Target carry this brand.  If you have a hard time finding them or want to save money, you can purchase them online.  

Yogi has other great teas.  Among my favorite for the cold season are Yogi Throat Comfort Tea, Yogi Ginger, and Yogi Lemon Ginger.  Yogi also offers a Cold Season Tea Sampler Pack.

Last time I checked, it cost $5.79 for a box of 16 tea bags at Safeway ($0.36/tea bag).  I have seen them on sale for $1 or $2 off the regular price.  You can get even greater savings by buying them in bulk  online at $15.82 for a pack of 6 boxes and enjoy more than 50% in savings ($0.16/tea bag).

Price Break Down (Per Tea Bag)
        Regular Price:  $0.36
                 On Sale:  $0.24 - 0.30
      In Bulk Online:  $0.16*

*Free Shipping on orders over $25

No comments: