Translate

Custom Search

Naturopathica

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Crocheting Summer Baby Blanket

Photo: Crocheted Summer Baby Blanket

I am crocheting a light, lacey crib blanket this summer.  I have been taking my time doing a little here and there, and I can see this becoming a regular thing because I find it so relaxing.

I am almost done with my first ball of LION BRAND Babysoft yarn in Pink Lemon, and I am about half way done with my project so I will probably end up using one or two more balls of yarn to create a 27" x 38" crib blanket with decorative edging.

For you crocheters or soon-to-be crocheters who like this pattern just look up the "Snapdragon Snitch" pattern from 63 Easy to Crochet Pattern Stitches : Combine Stitches to Make Throws, Pillows, Totes & More (Leisure Arts 3916), ISBN 1-60140-209-0.  It is one of my favorite crochet pattern books, and it only cost about $5.  Not only are the patterns beautiful, but the author also does a great job explaining how to create basic stitches and provides clear directions on how to create these patterns.  

2 comments:

yajur said...

Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!









Garden Apartments
19

Lina said...

Thank you Yajur! :)